Did you record yourself with your beloved external microphone only to find your voice sounds noisy and far away? And it used to sound alright? In that case, the first thing to do is to check if you have selected the right input! Chances are you are actually recording with your device's built-in microphone instead of your external mic!
Articles in this section
- Multi-track recording
- Where do I change my microphone or audio input device for recording?
- What’s Volume test and what’s it good for?
- How can I reduce monitoring latency on Mac OS X?
- I can't record my guitar
- My microphone sounds noisy all of a sudden
- There’s no sound from my microphone!
- How do I record acoustic guitar?
- How can I improve the sound of my computer mic?
- How can I improve the sound of my audio recording?