For instructions on how to invite students from Google Classroom CLICK HERE.
For instructions on how to import students from a CSV file continue reading.
(1). From the EDU admin panel on your Soundtrap profile, choose "Import Users".
(2). Under "Bulk import", click "CSV file".
(3). In the first dialog you will receive instructions on how to organize your CSV file with first name, last name, email and password. You can create your CSV file using Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or Numbers. Make sure to export the file as .csv
(4). Choose your file, choose group to upload to and click next.
(5). In the dialog you will see a preview of your import list. Make sure all details are correct and then click Import.
(7). Now you see them in your User list in the Edu Admin panel!
(1) EDU admin panel - "Import Users"
(2) Import Users - Bulk Import: "CSV file"
(3) Google Sheets example (first name in the first column, then last name, email and password)
(4) Import users from CSV file dialog (upload your file and click Next)
(5) Import users from CSV file Preview dialog (check that everything is correct, click Import)
(7) Now you see them in the Edu Admin - User List